Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 03, 2007

craving for sugar

i always have low blood pressure, so i naturally crave for sweets to boost my energy up...
so now preggy even more craving for sweets la


so my latest craze is for sugar cane juice (thinking of it all the time)...i even crave to chew and gnaw on the cane and sqeeze out the juice with my precious teeth...heard that it really strengthen your jaws & teeth...good exercise hor!! and also cleans your teeth no need to visit the dentist for scaling...heheheh i am sure!


daddy thinks i will get high on sugar & even maybe get preggy diabetic..."choi!!" so negative one...it's after all fruit juice and all natural wat...no added sugar.

must go for my sugar high now....yummmiiiii

4 comments:

Chinneeq said...

haha....good to bite into those..u can even boil water with it.but these days, it is hard to get.

Anonymous said...

eh this kind of sugar cane very 'liong' wan la. go get those dark/purple colour ones... those are better... stay off those processed sugar cane juice... very bad for you... diabetic choi!!!

Annie Q said...

aiyo..u remind me how long i never "chew" on the cane! It's my favourite when i'm young.

Anonymous said...

Em .. I'm so crazy for sugar when I pregnant my girl last time.Everyday,chocolate and coke only.