my fave. fruit...shocking pink...yummiiii....i love to see my lil fingers all pink...nice or not?
mommy gives me lots of fruits to eat coz i am allergic to so many food. my eczema seems to get better when i eat lots of fruits including Goji Berries. have you heard of Goji?
mommy love the pink dragon fruits too. also mommy's fave colour.
i usually have a few bite on a nice piece, then leave the rest for mommy to finish...then i go grab a new piece...i dunno why mommy dun like me to play with this food...i look like a cat with pink whiskers.
look my new shiny slippers...daddy got it for me from krabi. (actually it was for erika, but daddy underestimated erika's little feet size...men!)
Saturday, September 29, 2007
my fave. fruit...shocking pink...yummiiii....i love to see my lil fingers all pink...nice or not?
Friday, September 28, 2007
going for a blog break....
yes, going to the land of the rising sun for a whole whoooping 10 days...the catch is gotta work 5 out of that 10 days...oklah..still better than nothing! at least no need to pay for the hotel and flight...summore get allowance to shop...yahoooo can't wait lah...at least won't burst my credit cards for this trip.
daddy will be tagging along...he is my accompanying spouse that get to go on the spouse's tour while i work...life is no fair lah! he is looking forward to see the latest car, golf clubs maybe some Nike golf clubs, phone....gadgets and gizmos.
as for me...i am dreaming of the fresh fresh food.
dreaming of my sushi (ya ya i know raw food, but little bit...moderation only la, hey its super fresh wor), yakitori, sukiyaki, bento, soba....slurp slurp....plus a few sip of sake will certainly make my day!
erika asked us to get her japanese slippers, lucky not a jap car! and also jap food.
"Sponsored by Co-operative Bank"
scribbled by mommy of 3 angels at 10:05 am
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
i have 2 of them...i am the luckiest mommy in town.
with me being all slump on the bed, my girls will happily pray for me...ellisa prayer goes something like this in her husky voice.
tank you god for mommmiiii......blesss my mommmiiii.....heal her.....(mumble mumble) no pain.....(more mumble mumble)....in jesus's name.....aiiiiii....men
of cos erika prayer would usually have this line "let mommy be well so she can play with me....she won't get headache when she smell my hair...." ya even the shampoo smell gives me a headache! the nose gone hay wire.
then after all that...ellisa will ask...mommiiiiii...how you feeling?
aiyoo even if i feel like the pits, i will muster up a smile and say....i'm okay darling!
scribbled by mommy of 3 angels at 10:26 am
Monday, September 24, 2007
i think daddy would surely love this website on car accessories and car kits, custom made to fit into any of his dream machine. At the Dodge Charger accessory website, the list of boys toys are endless and any car enthusiasts will go goo goo ga ga over the choices offered here. Just visit the site and I know you will be drooling too if you are one crazy car fan.
scribbled by mommy of 3 angels at 4:41 pm
i have been so sluggish lately, thanks to being giddy & dizzy & bloated - it's no fun! especially in the evenings...i sometimes wish daddy would get a big needle and poke right into my belly, so that he could suck out all the air and waatever juices. ya i am a sadist & unafraid of pain - just like my ellisa.
summore gotta work, the sleepy spell tat hits you aiyooo...wish i could hide in the toilet & snooozzzee sometimes or i wish i was stuck in the lift (good excuse to sleep) until they unstuck me la...hahahha the mind can only think of some escapism.
i hope it will be over by this week....
scribbled by mommy of 3 angels at 12:04 pm
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Erika was suffering from a swollen gum for a week. When she opened her mouth…wah….so many lubangs!! Some teeth have even melted away, not a pretty site. So a dentist appointment was in order.
Popo & kong kong took her to the dentist yesterday with the whole jing gang (elli, synn & sean) tagging along for moral support. They all must looked quite cute at the reception desks.
When Erika sat on the dentist chair, the jing gang laid there too with erika. (so relax!!) Popo wanted to get them out from the "chair" but dentist say ok so popo didn’t insist la. Good learning experience for them, learn not to be afraid of dentist coz Erika is a veteran to dentist’s visit, she really have bad tooth & bad tooth experience.
Anyway surprise didn’t find any cavity, in fact she was having 2 new molars popping out at the back of the bottom gum.
Wah so early wan…the 2 front teeth also not out yet!! so this christmas still can sing that song...
scribbled by mommy of 3 angels at 2:15 pm
Saturday, September 15, 2007
One word – pregnant!!
When I told daddy, his reaction was:
disbelief – it can’t be mine! it can’t be!! Ya! Ya! it’s most probably that toy boy’s I have been fooling around with – I wish la!
unprepared – I am not prepared, I think I have a huge headache now! Wei it’s me with the dizzy spell and gas and nausea, dun you dare pretend now.
blame – you lah, count, count, count, also can get wrong one! Ya you think my body is a clock ah!!! So I guess our fool-proof calculation system is not as perfect as we expected!
Actually this reaction is the same for the 2 girls too!
We are so scared to tell popo the news, after she faint with the extra child…making it a total of 6!
I told daddy he gotta be the man and perform that act! He said he will be the man but he needs to make sure popo is sitting on a real solid chair first! He also panic la, talking to mother-in-law wor, scared she give him the killer stare! I dun care, he still gotta do it. he said he wanna get her a bunch of flowers with a card saying "sorry"!!!
As for us, this will definitely be our last baby coz after this……..
I will spay myself and neuter daddy!!! I dunno what the human term is for this kind of sterilization, I just know the doggy terms.
now gotta stuff myself silly with nutritional supplements...so baby will be healthy, wealthy and strong.
scribbled by mommy of 3 angels at 11:30 am
got this one from 2 mommies - ones a healthfreak and the other is lovely!!! kekekeke
Here it goes :
Where is your cell phone? In my bag
Relationship? Married with 2 beautiful gals.
Your hair? Think jet black coz i dye it to cover the whites.
Your sister? one sister.
Your favorite thing? Eating
Your dream last night? Can't recall.
Your favorite drink? lemon juice.
Your dream car? something small, but comfy and powerful.
The room you’re in? Children's play room
Your shoes? in the cabinet.
Your fears? loosing my loved ones.
What do you want to be in 10 years? having more quality time with family & friends
Who did you hang out with this weekend? relatives.
What are you not good at? scolding people
Muffin? with loads of cream please
One of your wish list items? dept free
Where you grew up? peejay
Last thing you did? sleeping
What are you wearing? my pajamas
What aren’t you wearing? make up...it 5am
Your pet? 3 boxers
Your computer? compaq
Your life? on a roller coaster ride
Your mood? sleepy
What are you thinking about right now? Complete all my tags.
Your car? None.
Your kitchen? need serious renovation with changes to the cabinets and Hansgrohe faucet
Your summer? HOT!!
Your favorite color? yellow
Last time you laughed? Last night.
Last time you cried? can't recall
School? famous girl school in peejay.
Love? my family.
I think not going to pass the baton.
scribbled by mommy of 3 angels at 5:15 am
Shoppingmum tag me for a good genie wish.
I wish for great joy for my family! (very greedy!! hehehe)
only one wish allowed ah? oh well.
***Start Copying Here***
1. Write a short paragraph about your visit by the two Genies and include a link to the blog that passed on the Genie Symbol to you.
2. COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it on your blog.
3. List down your wish.
4. Place your name below the last name on the list and pass on the Genie Symbol to at least 5 other bloggers.
5. Please put up either one (or both) of the Symbols of the Genies on your blog to show that the Genies have visited your blog:
Genie King and Genie PrincessThe Genie King, the Genie Princess and their trusty Genie Buddy have visited:-
Mariuca would like to wish for happiness and success. Adrian would like to wish for good health and happiness. Emila would like to wish for happiness and success. Trinity would like to wish good health for Jan’s brother and Yah and Wan and successMPG would like to wish for love and peace Jean would like to wish for stress free work environment and happiness Cbenc12 would like to wish for health, happiness and luck for my family and friends and me too! Paris Beaverbanks would like to wish for more publicity! Hooyah! (taps swollen head) Giddy Tiger would like to wish for longer weekends and never-ending holidays at Outer Banks!Shooi would like to wish for peace on earth, love, good health and happiness.Chinnee would like to wish for happiness and good health forever!Hui Sia would like to wish for love, health, wealth and happiness.LemonJude would like to wish for world peace and Outer Banks!Shoppingmum would like to wish for all her wishes come true.
Mommy of 2 Angels wish for great joy for my family.
Welcome aboard the Magical Flying Carpet for the Ride of your Life!Alakazam!
***End Copying Here***
Hope the Genies will grant your wishes too.
mama bag of tricks
scribbled by mommy of 3 angels at 4:58 am
Thursday, September 13, 2007
when daddy went for his company's trip (mommy chose not to follow cos it’s to krabi and that didn’t sound so interesting), so left me & the 2 girls.
when i want to take them out to aunty wendy’s house for our “free” lunch, this is how the conversation went.
bugging me kept asking: are you gonna drive daddy’s black car?
erika: why? ask aunty wendy to come fetch us lah. what if you bang something?
me: no la, i will be careful
erika: mommy its dangerous, dun drive la
ellisa (echoing erika’s words): dun drive, bang sum-ting
erika: you dun look like a driver la, i scare u drive
me (a little irritated): i can lah!!
the girls kept taunting my driving skills, even in the car, all the way to aunty wendy's house…see la they so confident of me!! daddy you need to send me a driver! or Raleigh accident lawyers to back me up if any clash or crash happens!
scribbled by mommy of 3 angels at 11:13 am
My laundry room needs serious need of revamping and overhauling. I need to get it neat and organized. The laundry room cabinets with plenty of storage space will help me keep all my nitty gritty stuff stored away in the right place, so that I could reach out and get them when I need to.
scribbled by mommy of 3 angels at 11:12 am
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
having fever, bones ache, sore throat, headache...ache all over la..that's why need a break.
popo and kong kong was away for 5 days (went to hanoi) and left the 5 children to us. after taking care of them for 4 and 1/2 days this is what happened to me...guess not much maternal fibre in me.
so glad popo is back yesterday to take over the fort! she's our super hero.
will blog after i recover!!
scribbled by mommy of 3 angels at 7:00 am
Sunday, September 09, 2007
I have never been to US, but after hearing so many stories from daddy (he stayed there for 12 years), I think I should plan a trip some day. I guess the places I wanna go are of cos Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Disneyland (with the girls) and definitely Hawaii.
Was checking out some website and Flamingo Las Vegas looks like a great hotel to stay and have fun.
scribbled by mommy of 3 angels at 6:52 am
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
opps not 10 but actually 8 random facts about po po (see speed reading does this to you)
Got a tag from this prettiii mommiii
1. she can cook up a storm and the entire clan loves her cooking. she's famous for her assam laksa (my fave), kau yoke (pork & yam dish), chui keok chou (pig leg vinegar - confinement food that we love to eat everyday), tomyam salted fish...kuih kuih muih muih (vely hungry now!!!) must make a note to self, must write up all these recipes so that i may attempt to do it one fine day!!!
2. she loves ironing, she spoils us. if i have no maid, i am sure my pile of un-ironed clothes will not take any effort to grow to a mountain in no time, but po po will make sure that she conquers that mountain for me.
3. she loves her grandkids and they love her to bits too coz she cooks all their food. reserve or keeps the steam chicken thigh for jern, black sauce chicken/pork for erika & synn-yi, fried chicken for ellisa & sean...wah a lot of chicken & pork hor...coz elli can't eat anything else.
4. she got married on april fool's day. wei that day good auspicious day wor in the chinese lunar calendar!!! cannot forget wan!
5. she had me & yee ma when she was still in her teens, then kau fu when she was 21. now she's the envy of her friends.
6. she is one super sales lady and was top of her field in her hay days! from tupperware to furniture to stainless steel cookware. gifted leh!
7. besides being a wife, a mother, a grandmother, sister, chef, she's also a sunday school teacher, cell group leader, baby sitter, tuition teacher to 5 of her grands. the roles she play!!
8. po po is a people person and loves to help out in any way she can. she's even done missionary travel to east malaysia, gone to the jungles, sat in a long boat, hiked for miles just to reach out, cook up a storm and make a little difference. all i make sure is she gets her travel insurance!!
another thing, born in year of the dragon...can be very fierce dragon lady too!!
i think some of u have done this, but i just pass the baton...my alphabetical tag to:
mama bag of tricks
mummy in vain
my fairy tale
ya i know this post mix with a paid opp but i kill 2 birds with one stone la.
scribbled by mommy of 3 angels at 6:53 am
Monday, September 03, 2007
This is a very good tag...learn from it k!
Was tagged by a great mommy.
Here it goes:
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.) Write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general. Tag as many people as you want.
1. Look, read, and learn. http://www.neonscent.com/****
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. http://www.bushmackel.com/****
3. Don’t let money change ya! http://www.therandomforest.info/******
4. Always reply to your comments. http://chattiekat.com/*****
5. Blog about what you know & love. http://sugar-queens-dream.blogspot.com/******
6. Don’t use filthy language-buy a dictionary. http://shinade.blogspot.com/****
7. Blog about something educational.http://climateofourfuture.org/***
8. Be yourself; others will follow.http://sfgirl-thealiennextdoor.blogspot.com/ ***
9. Don’t have too many blogs that will become a chore to maintain.http://cubicledenizen.blogspot.com/***
12. Share with others your thoughts and don’t be shy! http://groovy-olives.com/blog****
13. Never ask for link exchange. Blog hop to increase traffic. http://www.jessieling.com/**
14. Don't clutter your blog with ads all over the place. IT'S IRRITATING. http://oliviasy.blogspot.com/
15. Don't comment for the sake of commenting. Some looked too fake and its a big turn off! http://tagsnsuch.blogspot.com/*
16. Share something interesting and you will gain more readers. http://judychow.blogspot.com/****
17. Don't think people will come to your blog if you're not willing to pay a visit to them. http://joshualai.blogspot.com/****
18. Write from your heart. http://scribblesformyangels.blogspot.com/
Will pass this tag to: (my alphabetical order again!!)
scribbled by mommy of 3 angels at 12:31 pm
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Cancer is now so common. Exposure to any substance can lead to it. Whenever we hear this word, it sounds like a death sentence! Even though medical science has made leaps and bounds in finding cures for it, like the Mesothelioma treatments, new cancer keep popping up to challenge us.
The types of cancer that are now killing the human race is astonishing.
But I believe in hope, in healing and in miracles!
Do you believe you are afflicted with mesothelioma? If so, you may want to look up information regarding mesothelioma. By contacting a mesothelioma attorney you will be prepared with the information you need to receive the compensation you deserve.
scribbled by mommy of 3 angels at 3:05 pm