Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 29, 2007

september happenings - ellisa

my fave. fruit...shocking pink...yummiiii....i love to see my lil fingers all pink...nice or not?

mommy gives me lots of fruits to eat coz i am allergic to so many food. my eczema seems to get better when i eat lots of fruits including Goji Berries. have you heard of Goji?


mommy love the pink dragon fruits too. also mommy's fave colour.

i usually have a few bite on a nice piece, then leave the rest for mommy to finish...then i go grab a new piece...i dunno why mommy dun like me to play with this food...i look like a cat with pink whiskers.



look my new shiny slippers...daddy got it for me from krabi. (actually it was for erika, but daddy underestimated erika's little feet size...men!)




look mommy...a real nice piece of real estate on my forehead! preetiiii big and green bump i have there.



how did i get it? i also dunno...



mommy thinks its most probably from all your nauti and non-stop action in the house.



look mommy ....i can jump really really high and far....wooohoooooo




i am soooo tired...ouch i knocked my leg too (hit her shin bone on the corner of the sofa)....hehheheeh it was fun....wearing my cat t-shirt from kuching...prezzie from ching pui-yee.

i am a bag lady...any kind of bag will do...look at my collection. i have filled all of them with my fave. toys....wanna play with me?

17 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

'Oh I forget to mention after eating all the pinky drogon fruits my pee pee & poo poo also red in colour!' He! He!Oh u have two very very cute girls! BTW tq for dropping at my site!Oh please poke in to my site when ur two darling is not around ok! Have a nice day!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

your lil girl is active...she's very cute! i can see she loves dragon fruit =)

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

woww she's so active! way to go ellisa!!

Anonymous said...

Hi M2A--some very sweet photos, especially the messy face ones smile)! The furniture jumping one is impressive, but you let her jump on the furniture (laugh)?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Oh my, Ellisa is so adorable. She's smiling too despite having the big bungalow on her forehead :D Wow..she is really into Pink eh?

NomadicMom said...

Wah...Sooooo PINK!!!

I find those PINK dragonfruits are too shockingly PINK to be natural leh. Like they inject colouring inside the fruit like that!!

NomadicMom said...

Wah...Sooooo PINK!!!

I find those PINK dragonfruits are too shockingly PINK to be natural leh. Like they inject colouring inside the fruit like that!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! She really could jump high! And you manage to capture it on camera!!

Anonymous said...

yerrr...actually i find the dragon fruit like tooo fake lor..dare not eat..hey enjoy your Japan trip! Wei..pack back some sushi pleazzzzeee hahahhahaa

Health Freak Mommy said...

I love pink too, very much. Ellisa looks so sweet in her pink outfit, pink slippers and pink fingers! Nice pix!

jazzmint said...

wow she looks so happy jumping around the sofa LOL

Unknown said...

wow, happy and active girl...wah, can jump over to other sofa, "geng"...be careful, yeah

Leena said...

wah, hyperactive cat i see.
she looks so lovely in her pinkish everythin.
the pic of her in the air looks like lil shaolin in trainin. haha..

Anonymous said...

When I see that bungalow... wah poor Ellisa... but then I saw her jumping up and down the sofa... then I know how she gets those big properties! LOL

CutiePrincessMummy said...

OUCHH, must be pain pain to get the green pump...mommy, rub some oil on it plsssss.... :P

babyfiona said...

aiyo! ur girl so naughty ler..btw the pink colour fruit so scary lar.. I thought she played with some pink coloured marker.. -.-"

Sasha Tan said...

hahaha i also posted Jayden's picture with a huge red dragon fruit ...

OMG yr daughter fly like wonder woman man