Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 15, 2007

great Expect-tations!

One word – pregnant!!

When I told daddy, his reaction was:

disbelief – it can’t be mine! it can’t be!! Ya! Ya! it’s most probably that toy boy’s I have been fooling around with – I wish la!
unprepared – I am not prepared, I think I have a huge headache now! Wei it’s me with the dizzy spell and gas and nausea, dun you dare pretend now.
blame – you lah, count, count, count, also can get wrong one! Ya you think my body is a clock ah!!! So I guess our fool-proof calculation system is not as perfect as we expected!

Actually this reaction is the same for the 2 girls too!

Now how??

We are so scared to tell popo the news, after she faint with the extra child…making it a total of 6!

I told daddy he gotta be the man and perform that act! He said he will be the man but he needs to make sure popo is sitting on a real solid chair first! He also panic la, talking to mother-in-law wor, scared she give him the killer stare! I dun care, he still gotta do it. he said he wanna get her a bunch of flowers with a card saying "sorry"!!!

As for us, this will definitely be our last baby coz after this……..


I will spay myself and neuter daddy!!! I dunno what the human term is for this kind of sterilization, I just know the doggy terms.

now gotta stuff myself silly with nutritional supplements...so baby will be healthy, wealthy and strong.

33 comments:

Leena said...

yeah! im first..
wow, congrats.. how come you think popo will freak out?
i tot granny loves cucu, the more the merrier ma.

daddy sure very happy though he didnt want to admit. haha..

Anonymous said...

Wah, congrats, unexpected baby, unexpected joy.:-)

jazzmint said...

congrats!!!

NomadicMom said...

WEi! Congratulations wor!!!

I'm sure your mom and hubby are over the moon lah. Besides, you did say in your last post that your hubby wants you to have another one...to try for a boy one leh...

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

Unknown said...

congratulations....is a good news, I'm sure all of ur family are happy n excited with it..

Tracy said...

Congratulations! No worries, no worries, everything will turn out fine.

'count, count, count, also can get wrong one' Hahaha, dat'll teach u not to count the next time .... soooo dangerous hor?

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

OH WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR U LAHHH! heyy good what, have all the kids early, then can "retire" quickly! CONGRATS AGAIN!!

ryeli said...

congrats!!! happy for you and even though, unexpected, i'm sure you all are thrilled to bits...how can we not love babies! :D

keep us posted with the good news! congrats to all of you again.

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!!!!!! wow, so happy for you.... take care...

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Wow...congratulations!!!! No wonder you have been under the weather lately.

Chinneeq said...

i am so happy for you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

only one word

"WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

ok, i lied...and another..

"WAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKA!"

and somemore..

"what a lovely lovely surprise!!!!"

WAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAK!!!!!

i pray u have zero morning sickness!

Anonymous said...

si beh tahan.. have to say again

WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!!!!!!

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

Wow Congrats. I am sure your parents will be over the moon. Another one will be sap sap sui lah for them.

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!

KittyCat said...

Congratulations! It's such a cute post - I'm sure popo will be pleasantly surprised too!

Your girls must be jumping for joy thinking of a baby. I know my sis and I were when my little sis was on the way =)

Anonymous said...

wah wah!!
what a surprise...
congrates congrates...
soon we have more gatherings ok? hehe... so we can see u... :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Cograts! Hmm...me also thinking of sterilization, my fren recommended TUBAL LIGATION.

Anonymous said...

ayo i don't believe ur hubby lor..he WANTS another baby la..

Irene said...

Congratulations!

Annie Q said...

OMG! I'm so slow...
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
Yuhooooooooo...so happy for u!!!!!!

MY Life Zone said...

Gong Xi Gong Xi !!! Congratulation!!!

new member in your family ah... sure happy lar.. po po and kong kong and eldest sure very happy lar.. :)

Unknown said...

I'm late in reading but nevermind, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to the "I'm-outnumbered" club.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder no sound no wind of you lately.... heheehehe

Hope you, daddy and the girls are thrilled! Sorry to hear about po-po... hope she is ok with the news... hehehe God's will mah... can't fight one!

IMMomsDaughter said...

AHHHHH....I am almost a week late....slowwwwwlah. CONGRATES!!!!So many preggie mommy lately, makes me feel like joining the club....HA HA HA

Health Freak Mommy said...

Sorry, i visited your blog late. OMG, i am so happy for you. Congrats! I'm about to announce mine too haha!

Princess Mom said...

Hey,congrats. A surprised blessing for u!

Blur Mommy said...

Congrats!! :)

鳳梨酥Blue said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
炒米粉Ken said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.