so far this pregnancy has not been as smooth sailing as the 1st 2...maybe old ledi...*sob sob sob*
as usual i have my stuff ear problems (imagine you stick your fingers in both your ears and speak), the effect is i can hear myself very loud when i speak, but i dunnot if i am whispering or talking loud...you can consider me half-deaf...this is one of my preggy symtoms...and it will miraculously dissappear once baby is out. so sometimes i am so irritated with daddy when i speak to him, cos he seems to be "deaf" too...either he also suffers the same symtoms?? (which i doubt) or he genuinely can't hear me or he is into his "selective hearing" mode!
then i was hoping i won't get any leg cramps, but i spoke too soon, last nite i had my 1st attack....ooooouuuuuucccccchhhhh. daddy not here to unbend my toes (away in manila) so suffer alone la....poor me...*sob sob sob* hahahaha
being 'old' have it downside ~ had to go thru amnio test and diabetic test for this one...both also not fun or easy and waiting for results, even though i took it lightly, it still stress me up a whole lot. thankfully all turn out normal...what more can i ask for?
but being so greedy...of cos i ask for more la...like
- must have loads of dark black hair (just like me)
- must have my nose (at least one of them should inherit a better anatomy than daddy's) but from the scan, doc said it's not looking my way (again!!! arrrrhhhh!)
- ok ok settle for at least have my other features la
- must have long long fingers like me (hehehe) daddy got shot stubby ones
- long limbs like me (heheheheh)
can't wait for baby to be out...hopefully house will be all ready for this new princess.