wat did i do besides being the "cow" and trying to keep my sanity with 6 children most of the day?
- met with elli's and erika's teacher for "report card day"
for elli, i expected her teacher to say great stuff about her...well...happy to say i wasn't dissapointed!
for erika, i was happy teacher said she improved tremendously...for a cry-baby sensitive young lady she is!
- made footprints for evira...at her 6 weeks doc's appointment, we found her grown by 8cm (57cm) and weigh 5.2kg (up 1.4kg) breast milk is super pow-der-ful!!
- snapping pictures....but downloading & posting them is another story la. as u can see no photos posted yet!
- watched "indy" in the big screen with daddy and evira (who slept thru out the show, she dun think harrison ford was cute).
- had a twosome dinner at prime for daddy's bird-day - had a kobe cut but was dissapointed. not anywhere near the kobe we had for my bird-day in tokyo...burrrp!
- made a pinata for synn-yi's birthday (with help from the gang - need to occupy them so they dun drive me up the wall) but the pinata was so tough that the adults gotta help break it up hahahhaa. wat do u expect? made with love by those tiny hands.
- did landscaping...eh...just threw some bermuda grass seeds and pray they will grow
- bought myself a new toy - electrolux ergorapido vacuum. ya my toy is soooo boooring...but i love it...what has become of me?
(photo posted 2 july)
- finally got ourself a brand new LG fridge 700litres (big enuff to feed the gang) for a steal, with a few tiny dents and half price it was!! even with a cool water dispenser thrown in...they kiddies love it...another toy to play.
- excuses to shop....for new office clothes since i still have a few kgs to drop!