Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cute Blogger Award


wah...long time no one tag me ledi...so happy finally kena one from 2ma...eh...actually i still owe one loooong tag to wmd ...opps!!

2ma has 2 lil' boys (not hers)...time for her to adopt one more, so they can pair up with my 3 lil girls . hahahhaa



Here are the rules:
1. Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog
2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award...
"Bonnie" - I have never met Bonnie. Briefly, I will describe her as a young pretty mummy with a cute little boy, WaWa
3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts/hobbies about yourself...

Some of my hobbies are:
1 sleeping (is this counted as a hobby)
2 eating good food
3 reading mags when i have the time...before the baby shred it to pieces
4 window shopping and hoping for a great bargain
5 sleeping some more (very deprive currently)
6 eating (coz wanna maintain weight...)
7 sewing - more like mending the girl's clothes
8 planting things -seeing things grow and not "die"
9 i like going to work - is a form of escapism from the girls - at least for a good 9 hours!
10 i adore my girls & love them to bits

4. Pass this award to 10 bloggers and link them in your blog

6 comments:

Angeleyes said...

aiyoh! you also tag me ah!!

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

oh wow thanks! :D

allthingspurple said...

Hey, Thanks for the award. heeheee..this one is easy... love easy ones. *grin*

Annie Q said...

Thanks for tagging me!! Sorry, i only knew it now. *blush* Will do it as soon. :)

Mamapumpkin said...

Hi-hi! How are you? I'm only here now cuz been sick pregnant. Me cute? Yah, probably right now cuz the Hubs says I look like a baby whale, kakkakaka.....Thanks for the award. Such an honour!

Allyfeel said...

Hey, thanks for the tag... :)