- play stamping with the rubber stamp and stamp pad
- drawing with highlighters (i don't have colour pencils) & all the coloured pens within her reach
- drawing on the big white board with markers
- playing with the cabinet's key ~ locking & unlocking
- printing blank cheques with the checkwriter...wish those cheques were for me...in the million billon zillion
- playing stapler and cello-tape
- folding and cutting paper into beautiful "snow flakes"
- eating biscuit, fried chicken & char-siew that po-po packed and drinking her milk&milo
- play with the water dispenser
- talking to herself – playing pretend “manager” holding a pen and scribbling things on the paper and putting a stamp on the “documents”
- playing kiddie games on my boss pc! sitting on the big chair! acting like a boss!
another fun part of going to the office includes...taking a ride on the bus and having lunch in town and taking the train home! and also mommy’s full attention, without ellisa as a distraction.
before coming to the office, she already made a request that she wants mommy to get her a new pair of shiny earrings in town, so will do that as promised…what more could a little girl want?