Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

show off

Ever since I started blogging and digital scrapping, I have started to go crazy snapping pictures and sometimes capturing some of them in video too. Most of the time these are pictures of my little angels, our boxer (I mean the dogs, not boxer shorts here!!) and activities, kiddy parties we get invited to, wedding parties, our holidays and family gatherings. Some how I have no way of showing off all these beautiful photos and video unless I “force” all my friends and family to cram around my used cisco PC or notebook while I let them browse through my huge collection of picture or video files. That is now a thing of the past.

With the recent photos on our trips to Hawaii, we sure have lots to “show off”. As for the Hawaii vacation reviews, all I can say is…I wish I dun have to go home!

If you wanna get more Hawaiian travel info, here's a great site to go to, just click on my link and it will bring you to Hawaiian travel info. It has a whole range of hotels, villas, even condo to suit every budget and travel needs.