finally time to do all my tags...will put all in this post...if i miss out any...tell me, then i masuk into this post summore...hahahah...looooong post la.
mega tags from laundryamah and WMD...both my school mates.
wish i have more time and $$$ to do this...anyway, most of my shopping now is focus on my girls or house stuff...how boring!
~ Start copy ~
It’s very simple.
When you receive this tag, copy the whole list and add your own shopping tip to the bottom and pass it on.
- Wear comfy clothing when you’re shopping. You don’t wanna fuss with too many laces and buttons when you’re trying clothes on. http://rinnah-marketplace.blogspot.com/
- Choose stores offering some kind of reward program, e.g. purchase points, rebates or store coupons. Knowing how the program works and when to use them will save you a lot of money in the long run. http://kakishopping.giddytigers.com/
- Don’t wait until sales if you really like that particular piece of dress or shoes as your size could be sold out sooner than you realized. Just buy if you really like it, cause there is nothing much we can do once it’s gone, especially when you shopping abroad. Everyday health and beauty
- Make sure you bring your credit card/cash la! If not how to shop lei? http://laundryamah.wordpress.com/
- if possible, have a shopping list or not you may end up with 2 pairs of shoes, a shirt, toys and not what you intended to get! http://scribblesformyangels.blogspot.com/
~ End copy ~
5 Links To 5 Own Posts
some history digging here...
Here are some specifications of the tag:
1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below.
2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.
3. Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.
Link ONE must be about family: Khoo-Koo-Klan ~ Gathering of the Klan
Link TWO must be about friends: Big Birthday Bash ~ My girls fun day
Link THREE must be about yourself: Another phat tag ~ Random facts about me
Link FOUR must be about your love: why i marry daddy ~ and the answers are...
Link FIVE can be anything you like: japan trip ~ yummylicious trip
Supposed to tag 5 people…dunno who la...brain drain after doing this tag!
The Age I Wish To Go Back
when i was a child, my weekends were so carefree, relaxing horizontally on the sofa watching telly with my dad, lying on his arms and we could do this the whole afternoon!
what homework or extra-curricular activities...there were no such thing long ago!
Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 bloggers
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.
The Age that they Wish to Go Back to:
Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid’s life.
L’abeille wish to go back to any year but never return to age 28
Sweetpea wish to go back to, actually, just thinking about 17
Lovelymommy wishes to go back to age 21
Laundryamah wishes to go back to the eve of my wedding day
mommyof2angels wishes to be daddy's girl again
Tag 5 on 5
That is to have 5 answers to all questions and tag another 5 person.
5 things in my room: a queen bed, a super single bed, a single bed, loads of pillows and blankies
5 things I’ve always wanted to do: bungy, sky diving, parasailing, flying a plane, hot air balloning...yes i love heights and wanna be free as a bird!
5 things in my bag:keys, handphone, book, bank statements, vouchers
5 things in my wallet: money, lots of credit cards, lots of receipts, IDs, emergency info card
5 things I'm currently into: Facebooking, Blogging, Scrapping, trying to take nice photos...lepaking
now to tag 5 vulnerable ladies on this tag max:
cutie princess mummy