Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Eating Right

I always wonder how much I should be eating, how much nutrition or calories am I getting in every meal. Don’t get me wrong, I am not a calorie counter but I would like to know if I am getting enough food to get me through the day. Actually I am in fact trying to put on some weight – yah I know just put food in the mouth and your waist line will grow naturally. But somehow this sentence doesn’t ring true to my family, we are blessed to be genetically lean and mean machines. We dun need weight loss pills.

Don’t get me wrong though, we may be lean but our blood may be fat, fat, fat ~ meaning we may have high cholesterol or some other fatty stuff in our body. So getting to know more about my diet from this website: www.MyFitnessPal.com has helped me learn more about eating right and making better food choices for me and my family. They even have a free calorie counter you could try, just for fun!