Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Surviving

Will I survive in an unknown city with no money, no friends and no resources? This is really a tough challenge ~ physically, mentally and emotionally. As the saying goes, “when the going gets tough, the tough gets going”. What will I do? I think I will cry like a baby when the reality hits me, then will I slowly pick myself up after a good cry and find some answers in my dire straits situation. Maybe scavenge for food behind restaurant alleyways, or find out where there’s free food or shelter available. Try to find some work, any kind of work (legal ones I mean) just to get a few penny in my pocket, and live one minute at a time, can't think of any future at this moment. sleep under bridges?? (that’s hard-hitting, but if you have no choice, you’ll learn to adjust just to survive), hopefully someplace safe.

Want to know more about surviving – watch USA Network's Burn Notice, a new TV series starting June 28th showing how Michael Weston, a CIA Operative on how he got fired and struggle to live to tell the tale of his adventures in a similar hostile situations.

Wanna know what happens to this fired spy, remember to catch the show - June 28th!