Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Life Insurance

All of us know what it stands for, all of us thinks we understand what term life insurance or life policies is all about. But do we really know the nitty gritty details that are written (in the smallest of font) and printed in those documents?

I for one do not read those pages and pages of information regarding my coverage and believe almost everything the insurance agent promised for my coverage according to the premium. I guess the only time I will read it is when I wanna make a claim. Yes, very naïve and gullible, but that’s life!

I should change my bad habit of being so trusting, so here I am updating myself on news, review and tips on term life insurance quote so that I get the best out of my insurance and my money.